Umbrella Coverage Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Umbrella Coverage Information
What is Personal Umbrella insurance?
Personal Umbrella insurance is coverage that protects your home, property and assets when your home or auto insurance policy coverage is exhausted.
Example: You’re in an accident where the judge awards the other party $1 million. But your insurance only covers up to $500,000 and you’re still responsible for the remaining $500,000. Your Personal Umbrella protection from Progressive can help pay the remaining amount.
With limits up to $5 million, Progressive’s Personal Umbrella coverage can help you protect your home, cars, savings – and your lifestyle.
A Progressive Personal Umbrella policy offers:
- More liability coverage than most insurance policies provide
- Personal injury coverage for slander, libel, wrongful eviction or entry, defamation of character, and malicious prosecution claims and more
- Protection in — and even outside — the U.S.
- Vacation rental coverage that offers liability insurance for rentals such as jet skis and boats
- Coverage for attorney fees and other defense costs
Is Personal Umbrella insurance coverage right for you?
You bet it is.
Juries award damages based on the severity of the accident — not your ability to pay those damages. That means that you could be forced to sell your home and liquidate your assets to cover costs.
A Personal Umbrella insurance policy provides the extra coverage you need to help protect your car, house, boat, motorcycle and more.
Progressive offers competitive rates for Personal Umbrella insurance. Talk to your independent insurance agent* to see if a Personal Umbrella insurance policy from Progressive is right for you.